Monday 18 July 2011

Unbirthday Swap

I joined in on the recent 'unbirthday' swap from the undomesticated scientist and here are some of the things I've parcelled up for Linzi.

This is my unbirthday card, made with tattered rose-print paper 
with dusky rose embellishments and pearl flowers...
and this is my box of chocolates, decorated with vellum and 
Laura Ashley print paper strips and a heart tag tied with organza ribbon...
...and these are little craft kits for Linzi's children.  
The reverse side of the envelopes are stamped with each child's name. 
The 'smellies' item proved a difficult one as Linzi makes such beautiful scented gifts (take a look here
so I went for something a little different and got these lovely scented flower seeds. 
. ...♥... .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely idea! you could have 364 unbirthdays a year!! Thankyou for the birthday wishes and Happy unbirthday

kate (lilipopo) x