Thursday 9 February 2012

The Versatile Blogger

I've been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award ~ Yay!

Rules are that you thank the giver of the award and link back to them.

          Thank you so much to Rustic Vintage Country.

Nominate and notify 15 blogs you have recently discovered.  (I'll be doing 5 per week over the next 3 weeks).

           1. Finally Made It
           2. Moo and Mouse
           3. Dottie Designs
           4. Made to Make
           5. The Cookie Button 

Finally, you have to share 7 things about yourself.  Here Goes:

          1. I've been a Kate Bush fan since the age of 11.
          2. My favourite colours are green and purple.
          3. I hate Marmite.
          4. I love blueberry vodka with lemonade and margarita's.
          5. I love to go mud-slurpling in my wellies.
          6. I am a cat person.
          7. My favourite song of all time is The Who's 'Pinball Wizard'


***added note***
Of the next 10 blogs I chose, 7 had also recently been awarded and 3 requested no awards so I will leave it at 5 for my nominations.  If you want to see which blogs I enjoy please see the list of 'I like to look at' on my homepage.

3 comments:

Moo and Mouse said...

Hello, thank you for nominating me, yay. I'm so glad you did because it means that I got to see your blog lovely makes and pictures, I will really enjoy looking for new blogs, if it's ok I might copy you and do 5 per week.
Emma x

tamarajayne said...

Thanks for your lovely comment. I think the 5 per week is a great way to take time to discover new blogs. Thanks for following and welcome ♥

Anonymous said...

Ooh, thank you so much sweetie :) x