Saturday 28 April 2012

Little House on the Prairie Tags.

A little bit more of fabric collage sewing.  Sometimes I pick up a piece of fabric and I know just what to do with it and what other fabrics to use, other times I can go through piles of different patterns and not find the exact piece I'm looking for (even when I don't know what it is I'm looking for).
Anyhow, these tags sort of evolved from bits of ribbon I have had for ages and wanted to finally use, so what  could be better than as a garden for a cute little house?



And I wanted to use a Union Jack ribbon too, so these houses got our great nation's flag as their garden.
. ...♥... .

5 comments:

Rustic Vintage Country said...

They are beautiful. I'm not ignoring you if I don't comment, it's just that your posts don't always show.....good old blogger hey! Suzy x

Unknown said...

these are lovely xx

tamarajayne said...

Thank you. I think we're all suffering the same problems with blogger! ♥

grace said...

how gorgeous are these? I adore them xx

tamarajayne said...

How lovely of you to say so, thank you very much ♥